Dr. Mouhammad Aouthmany, MD, FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
- Look for makeup that is oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Avoid MAC products or any theater makeup, as these are known to be comedogenic (acne forming).
- There is no guarantee the recommendations below will not make you break out, but should make it less likely. Everyone's skin sensitivity is different.
- Brands to consider:
- Bare Minerals
- Jane Iredale
- Red blemish? use green based makeup to cover up
- Clinique Redness Solution
- Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Redness concealer
- Dark circles under the eyes?
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Concealer (select the one based on your skin tone)
- Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer